4.3″ TFT LCD MONITOR
Wide angle viewing, can see clearly the rear position when driving.
It is is perfect as a replacement for your missing existing rear view mirror.
Elegant appearance with black frame, also a great decoration for your car.
Spring loaded clamp, easy and simple to installation.- Replacement fitting fully keeps the ORIGINALITY of your car
– Changeable for most popular cars
– Special anti-glare mirror with perfect visibility
– High resolution digital LCD panel embedded
– Dual video inputs for rear view camera and DVD
– Power memory function &low current consumption
– Power supply: DC 12 V
– Power consumption: 0.53W
– Operating temperature: 0??80?
– Storage temperature?-10??80?
– Video?2-channel video inputs?V1/V2 switching
– Display black screen on no signal
– Operation mode : auto -switch when back the vehicle
– Screen size: 4.3″
– Resolutions?RGB 640×480
170° ANGLE REVERSE CAR CAMERA
– Water-proof day/night Reversing camera
– Easy installation for DIY usage
– Real-time rear view while back up
– IR Reverse camera with wide view angle 170°Specifications
– Image device 1/4-inch colour
– Infrared IR night vision
– TV system PAL or NTSC
– Resolution 420 TV lines
– Electric Shutter PAL:625 Lines.25 Field /sec NTSC :720 Lines.25 Field/sec
– Effective pixels PAL: 720X 576 NTSC: 720X 480
– Minimum illumination 0.3Lux
– Viewing angle 170o
– S/N ratio >48dB (AGC-OFF)
– Video output RCA connector, 1.0vp-p, 75ohm
– Current consumption ?120mA
– Power supply DC8V-12V
– Operating temperature -30 to 65 degrees centigrade, RH95% Max.
– Storage temperature -35 to 70 degrees centigrade, RH95% Max.
– Other items automatic white balance, AGC and BLC
– Water-proof Yes, to IP68 standard
– Take one minute get your camera become a wireless camera
– Wireless 2.4GHz transmitter/receiver set (12-Volt for vehicle installation)
– Work Range:Up to about 50m(Hollowness)
– Connects to rear-view camera and front video screen
– Fit all RCA composite video connections
– Power: DC 12V
– Transmitter/Receiver Cable Length:1.5m
– Mount the camera to your car’s license plate area, back window, or any other suitable place
– Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position.
– Connect power wire (red and black) to your vehicle DC 12V power system.
– Connect the video output (yellow wire) of the camera to the display in your vehicle.
– 1 x 4.3” Digital LCD Monitor
– 1 X Reversing camera
– 1 x Power Cable for monitor
– 1 x 6m Video cable
– 1 x Power cable for camera
– 1 x Transmitter
– 1 x Receiver